- Sale of new and used auto parts.
- No charge pick up of retired vehicles.
- Collection facility for used oils, antifreeze, containers and filters.
- Sale and installation of used tires.
- Delivery across Quebec.
- 90 days warranty on parts.
- Sale of used vehicles.
We are located in Saint-Lazare, in the Vaudreuil-Dorion county, near Montreal. Recyclage d'autos St-Lazare recycles automotive parts in the greatest respect of the environment, using eco-friendly practices that ensure the consumer gets quality original parts with a minimal ecological footprint.
Awards and mentions
- First place at the "Affiche tes couleurs" contest by ARPAC.
- 2011 Winner of the "Ovations" contest, which honors businesses in the Vaudreuil-Soulanges MRC.
What makes us different
- We are a green business.
- We are a business run by a woman in a traditionnally and mainly male industry.
- We have an engagement to our community.
- We participate to pilot project within the auto recycling industry.
- We have a continued concern for improving our customer service as well as our products.
- We allow our employees to perfect their skills with continuing training.
- We take advantage of avant-guarde technology solutions.
Networks and accreditations:
As SOGHU partners (a society for the management of used oils), we are a collection facility for your used oils (oils, antifreeze, containers and filters).
We are connected to the ProgiCom network, which allows us to search through the inventories of over 90 auto recyclers in Quebec. This multiplies our chances to find the used part you need.
We are also members of the ProgiPix network.